Product code: JR102
Stay at the unique River Kwai Jungle Rafts Resort nestled in a tropical forest with a magnificent mountain range and an array of dazzling lanterns lit at night. Also visit a variety of local attractions such as a Mon Tribal Village.
Duration: 3 days / 2 nights.
Departure: Daily departures from Bangkok
Activities: Overnight in floating bungalows, guided visit of Kanchanaburi
- sleep in the River Kwai Jungle Rafts resort, floating on one of the world’s most historic rivers
- visit War Museum (Thailand-Burma Railway Centre), War Cemetery and the River Kwai Bridge
- take a historic ride on the famous “Death Railway”
DAY ONE – Transfer to Kanchanaburi & visit local attractions
06:00am – 6:30am Pick up from major hotel in Bangkok Downtown Area. Depart for Kanchanaburi by private air-conditioned bus/van.
09.00 Visit to War Museum (Thailand-Burma Railway Centre), War Cemetery and the River Kwai Bridge.
12.00 Take a long-tail boat from pier to get to the River Kwai Jungle Rafts, passing by unspoiled mountainous jungle scenery. Check-in on arrival, followed by lunch.
14.45 Take an exciting boat ride downstream to Resotel Pier and continue to visit to the Hell Fire Pass Memorial
19.00 Dinner followed by a 45-minute presentation of Mon Dance and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts
(Meals: L, D)
DAY TWO – River Kwai Jungle Raft and Tribal Village
07.00 Hearty American Breakfast
08.30 Visit to the nearby ethnic Mon Tribal Village
19.00 Dinner and overnight at the River Kwai Jungle Rafts
(Meals: B, L, D)
DAY THREE – Kanchanaburi and Return to Bangkok
07.00 Breakfast at jungle rafts and relax at your leisure
11.30 Check-out and depart for lunch at pier
13.00 Take a historic ride on Death Railway Train, passing lush forest
14.20 Continue by air-conditioned vehicle to Bangkok
18.00 Arrive Bangkok and transfer to hotels
(Meals: B, L)
- 2 nights in twin share room at River Kwai Jungle Raft
- Transfers and transportation as per itinerary, with private air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced English speaking guide
- Meals as mentioned in itinerary [B=Breakfast, L=Lunch, D=Dinner]
- Admission fee to all places indicated in the program
- Optional tours or excursions not mentioned in the program
- Other meals not mentioned in the program
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
- Personal or travel insurance
Note: this program is a sample itinerary only and can vary slightly depending of the season and other circumstances. We reserve the right to change the program according to local situation. No partial refunds is given when clients are not participating in a scheduled activity or not taking the included meals.