Product code: CNX-020
Spend a day learning how to cook some delicious Thai cuisine from a private house located in a tranquil housing estate. Impress your friends when you return home to cook some authentic Thai food, a treat for everyone’s taste buds!
Duration: 8 hours (aprroximately)
Departure: Upon request from Chiang Mai city
Activities: Thai Cooking lesson, shopping at a local market
- Visit a local market and learn about the fresh ingredients integral to Thai cuisine
- Learn from professional Thai cookery teachers who speak excellent English
- Receive the recipes to take home so that you can impress your friends later!
- A day full of cooking and eating delicious food
9:30 Pick up from your Chiang Mai accommodation where you will head to a local market with your teacher to learn about the fresh ingredients used in traditional Thai cooking.
After exploring the chaos and colours of the market, transfer to the cooking school located at a private house on the outskirts of Chiang Mai. Here you will cook four different dishes; your teacher first giving a demonstration along with some tips about alternative cooking methods and substitutes. Once you have cooked your own dishes (with the teacher on hand to assist) sit down to relax and enjoy the rewards of your hard work!
Take your time to enjoy then later learn to cook two additional dishes; expect to be full by the end of the day!
17:00 Whether you are a professional or more of a novice chef, you can end the day with the knowledge and experience to recreate these delicious Thai dishes AND of course a full stomach! Say goodbye to your teacher, who will provide you with the recipes from today’s course, as we will return to your Chiang Mai accommodation.
- Pick-up and drop-off from your Chiang Mai accommodation
- Experienced English speaking cookery guide
- All ingredients, utensils, and supplies required
- Recipes in English with Thai names for ingredients
- Drinking water, tea and coffee
- Personal expenses
- Tips or gratuities (optional)