Product code: FOTG1
Featuring a combination of treetop Ziplines and abseils high up in the forest canopy, Flight of the Gibbon Chiang Mai is a fully immersive and totally unique rainforest experience; with a family of resident Gibbons frolicking throughout the rainforest you will hear their calls as you Zipline through the rainforest and if you’re lucky you will spot them as they go about their daily routine.
Duration: 7 hours (approximately)
Departure: Multiple departures per day from Chiang Mai city
Activities: Ziplining through the jungle, learn about the local eco-system
Requirements: No experience necessary. Minimum height of 1 metre (3ft 3in), maximum weight is 125kg (275lbs).
- Thailand’s only rainforest experience with a chance to see Wild Gibbons!
- Real wildlife and forest conservation, funded by you!
- A combination of Ziplines, abseiling, sky bridges and forest walks with some stations suspended very high up above the valley floor and One of Asia’s longest single Zipline flights
- 2 sky rangers with each group, trained to keep you safe and point everything unique to the beautiful rainforest preserve
08:30 – Pick up from hotel and transfer to Mae Kampong Village
09:30 – Welcome & introduction, meet your Sky Rangers, put on safety gear and transfer to starting point for a full safety briefing
10:00 – Start your adventure! Approximately 2½ hours of Ziplines, skybridges, nature walks and abseiling, all while taking in the glory and majesty of this beautiful and ancient rainforest
12:30 – Enjoy your authentic, organically sourced Thai lunch
13:30 – Optional hike up to Mae Kampong Waterfall/Mae Kampong wooden temple
14:15 – Program wrap-up and transfer back to Chiang Mai, approximately 1 hour
PLEASE NOTE: This program is subject to slight changes, depending on weather and availability. All timings are approximate.
- Approximately 2.5h of Ziplining through the rainforest conservation
- 2 highly trained and experienced sky rangers with each group
- Complementary transport to and from your accommodation in our air conditioned vans
- A delicious local style lunch with locally farmed coffee
- Optional hike to Mae Kampong Waterfall
- Tips or gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses